On Demand Webinar
In Silico Applications for In Vitro Drug Discovery
In vitro assays are useful for large-scale oncology compound screening , including efficacy and target engagement assessment, and biomarker discovery and validation.
To fully understand vast in vitro datasets and maximize translatability, analysis by qualified experts is key. Advanced analysis of such high throughput screening data allows you to effectively choose which candidates to move forward with confidence.
Watch This Webinar to Learn How to:
- Enhance the translatability of in vitro studies by understanding cell line and organoid genomics
- Assess novel combination regimens in vitro through effective study design and analysis
- Uncover candidate biomarkers of response by harnessing in vitro data and genomics
Who Should Watch:
- Scientists interested in how to extract the most out of their in vitro experiments
- Researchers interested in investigating novel oncology combination regimens
- Decision makers from biotech and pharmaceutical companies who are looking to utilize cancer biomarkers for patient stratification
About The Presenter:
Dr. Sheng Guo is Head of Bioinformatics at Crown Bioscience since 2011. Dr. Guo previously worked at Syngenta and Boehringer Ingelheim. His current interests are tumor model genomics, preclinical statistics, biomarker discovery, NGS product design, and industrial software development. Dr. Guo received his Ph.D. in Genomics and Computational Biology from the University of Pennsylvania, and B.S. in Biochemistry from Nankai University. Dr. Guo has authored more than 50 abstracts and manuscripts.