Extensive characterization data in our searchable PDX database, HuBase™, include: RNAseq of over 1,500 models, whole exome sequencing of over 680 models, histology, growth kinetics, and SoC and investigative treatment data.
- Find your models of interest based on genetic background and response to treatment.
- Test novel therapeutic uses for your existing molecules in over 2,500 models across more than thirty cancer types.
- Start Mouse Clinical Trials immediately, with large collections of 100+ PDX models for colorectal, esophageal, gastric, head and neck, liver, lung, ovarian, pancreatic cancer, melanoma, and sarcoma.
- Discover PDX models for underrepresented indications, including GIST and prostate cancer.
- Use ALL and AML stable PDX models with typical leukemia symptoms and eventual mortality, truly representative of the human condition.
- Progress your targeted therapy with unique models of specific disease pathways such as RET, ALK, EGFR, MET, IDH, RSPO, and HER2.
- Start you study without delay across our global operational sites.