Pinpoint Your Opportunities for Therapeutic Intervention
To provide rapid information on the cytotoxicity and chemotherapeutic potential of your agent early in the drug development process, we have developed a cost effective approach to rapid screening, taking your lead compound to validated candidate.
OmniScreen, CrownBio’s Well Validated, Large-Scale Cell Panel Screening Platform
Regular, Cost-Effective Screening
OmniScreen is CrownBio’s global program for large-scale screening of client compounds against our proprietary collections of cancer cell lines, allowing you to:
- Utilize multiple screening platforms including IncuCyte® ZOOM (real time) and Acumen eX3 (multiparameter)
- Schedule any subpanel of 50 or more cell lines, with a screening run every 3 months
- Select from quality cells STR verified and mycoplasma-proofed
- Choose the models that best fit your needs with XenoBase® our curated, online database of cancer cell lines
- Customize your study thanks to out flexible template designs
- Quality control your data against standard of care agents
- Obtain bioinformatics support throughout the study
- Review your data in real time using a secure online client account
Focused Screening Panels
Our OmniScreen cancer cell line panels include:
OmniPanel™, a genomically diverse and growing collection of more than 500 cancer cell lines for drug response screening
XenoSelect™, a diverse oncogenic in vitro screening panel of more than 150 well validated cell lines with corresponding xenograft models ready for in vivo efficacy studies
RNAseq Panel, more than 170 in-house genomically characterized cell lines to correlate mutation status, copy number variation, and expression levels with drug response.
Progress your Lead Compound to Validated Candidate with CrownBio’s Expanded OmniScreen™
Enroll by March 23rd, 2017
OmniScreen is a reliable, large scale in vitro screen, which allows you to take advantage of CrownBio's quarterly revival of all 500+ cancer cell lines, providing you significant cost savings.
Highlights of OmniScreen:
- High throughput screening of at least 50 cell lines per run to maximize your savings
- Positive drug control and cell line revival costs are included as part of OmniScreen
- Unique subpanels built from CrownBio’s proprietary menu of 500+ cancer cell lines
- XenoSelect™ Panel of cell lines with paired xenograft models available to accelerate your transition to in vivo studies
- RNAseq Panel of cell lines with in-house NGS data.
- Enhanced cell line growth data for improved screening quality including:
- Validated seeding densities across multiple time points