Progress your Lead Compound to Validated Candidate with our Expanded OmniScreen
Use cost-effective, rapid, and large-scale cancer cell line screening to advance your lead compound to validated candidate. OmniScreen provides key information on the cytotoxicity and chemotherapeutic potential of your agent early in the drug development process.
Well-Validated, Cost-Effective Screening
Take advantage of our quarterly revival of over 500 cancer cell lines, providing you significant cost savings.
Highlights of OmniScreen:
- High throughput screening of at least 50 cell lines per run to maximize your savings
- Positive drug control and cell line revival costs are included as part of OmniScreen
- Unique subpanels built from CrownBio’s proprietary menu of 500+ cancer cell lines
- Enhanced cell line growth data for improved screening quality including:
- Validated seeding densities across multiple time points
- Choose the models that best fit your needs with XenoBase® our curated, online database of cancer cell lines
- Select from quality cells STR verified and mycoplasma-proofed
- Customize your study with flexible template designs
- Quality control your data against standard of care agents
- Obtain bioinformatics support throughout the study
- Review your data in real time using a secure online client account
OmniScreen, CrownBio’s Well Validated, Large-Scale Cell Panel Screening Platform
Focused Screening Panels
Our OmniScreen cancer cell line panels include:
OmniPanel™, a genomically diverse and growing collection of more than 500 cancer cell lines for drug response screening
XenoSelect™, a diverse oncogenic in vitro screening panel of more than 150 well validated cell lines with corresponding xenograft models ready for in vivo efficacy studies
RNAseq Panel, more than 170 in-house genomically characterized cell lines to correlate mutation status, copy number variation, and expression levels with drug response.
PrimePanel™, over 35 unique human disease-relevant cell lines derived from our patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models.