Pinpoint Your Opportunities for Therapeutic Intervention
At CrownBio we are committed to saving our clients’ precious resources and time.
To provide rapid information on the cytotoxicity and chemotherapeutic potential of your agent early in the drug development process, we have developed a cost effective approach to rapid screening, taking your lead compound to validated candidate.
OmniScreen, CrownBio’s Well Validated, Large-Scale Cell Panel Screening Platform
Regular, Cost-Effective Screening
OmniScreen is CrownBio’s global program for large-scale screening of client compounds against our proprietary collections of cancer cell lines, allowing you to:
- Utilize multiple screening platforms including IncuCyte® ZOOM (real time) and Acumen eX3 (multiparameter)
- Schedule any subpanel of 50 or more cell lines, with a screening run every 3 months
- Select from quality cells STR verified and mycoplasma-proofed
- Choose the models that best fit your needs with XenoBase® our curated, online database of cancer cell lines
- Customize your study thanks to out flexible template designs
- Quality control your data against standard of care agents
- Obtain bioinformatics support throughout the study
- Review your data in real time using a secure online client account
Focused Screening Panels
Our OmniScreen cancer cell line panels include:
OmniPanel™, a genomically diverse and growing collection of more than 350 cancer cell lines for drug response screening
XenoSelect™, a diverse oncogenic in vitro screening panel of almost 160 well validated cell lines with corresponding xenograft models ready for in vivo efficacy studies
RNAseq Panel, more than 120 in-house genomically characterized cell lines to correlate mutation status, copy number variation, and expression levels with drug response
Contact us today for free expert advice to support all your drug discovery needs, and to enrol your compounds onto our next OmniScreen.