Crown Bioscience’s FACS services deliver the answers researchers need to understand functional changes and immunophenotypic patterns induced by tumors, individual specimen variations, and investigational compounds.
CrownBio’s FACS services are holistically optimized for cancer research. From sample preparation to data delivery, our in house experts ensure that oncology drug developers can make confident conclusions about their compound.
CrownBio’s FACS Platform Advantages
- Experience working with tumor samples
- >20 optimized protocols for tumor tissue dissociation
- Parent gating strategies to overcome tumor complexity
- Quality of data
- Central data processing and analysis
- Use of controls to ensure accurate staining, processing, and gating
- Throughput capability
- Multicolor flow assays (up to 17 colors)
- 96-well plate attachment to allow for high-throughput screening (HTS)
- Dedicated team of FACS experts to help determine dissociation protocols, generate panel configurations, suggest gating strategies, etc.
- Data reports
- Dynamic and informative reporting packages that can include raw data, statistical analyses, observations, recommendations, data visualization, etc.
- Convenient cloud portal
Contact us today for advice on advancing your compounds with CrownBio’s FACS Platform.