On Demand Webinar
How to Accelerate Your Immuno-Oncology Studies with the Mouse I/O RNA-Seq Panel
Presenter: Dr. Linda Xue, Senior Scientist, Crown Bioscience
Looking for a readout for your murine preclinical immuno-oncology (I/O) models? Check out the benefits of the Mouse I/O RNA-Seq Panel in this webinar:
- Provides in-depth information across a wide range of tumors, tumor microenvironment (TME), and immune response
- Higher sensitivity, higher-throughput, higher specificity, and wider dynamic range compared to traditional readouts
- Not limited by a lack of specific probes for microarray or markers for flow cytometry
In our webinar Dr. Linda Xue introduced a sensitive, robust, high-throughput, and cost-effective NGS-based Mouse I/O RNA-Seq Panel, which interrogates 1080 genes at the interface of tumors, TME, and immune response, from a single sample.
Watch this webinar to explore:
- Advantages of RNA-Seq vs microarray-based technology in I/O studies
- How our Mouse I/O RNA-Seq Panel can complement and enhance your flow cytometry-based tumor immune profiling
- Flexible coordination with large-scale immunotherapy screening by examining multiple tissues with high-throughput readouts
About The Presenter:
Dr. Linda Xue joined Crown Bioscience in 2015 and is currently a Senior Scientist in our Systems Biology division. Her expertise surrounds the areas of tumor model genomics, biomarker discovery and, NGS product design and software development.
Dr. Xue received her Ph.D. in Molecular Biomedicine and M.Sc. in Life Science Informatics from the University of Bonn in Germany, and her B.Sc. in Bioengineering from Beihang University.