Answer All Your Preclinical CAR-T Questions with Our Range of Translational Models
Gain valuable information on the efficacy, potency, and selectivity of CAR-T cell therapies through comprehensive preclinical in vivo testing. Our preclinical platform for CAR-T cell therapy evaluation enables you to:
- Study population diversity with patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models, truly mimicking human disease heterogeneity and immunotherapy response
- Improve on existing CAR-T cell therapies with cell line derived xenograft models, including models expressing CD19 the most common CAR-T cell target in hematological cancers
- Enhance efficacy in the absence of toxicity with syngeneic models expressing human tumor associated antigens (TAA), enabling the study of off-tumor effects for safety evaluation
- Non-invasively monitor real-time tumor response to therapy with bioluminescent imaging (BLI)
- Track cell therapy persistence in vivo with a novel multiparameter imaging and analysis platform for rare cell detection and characterization
Enhance the Translational Value of CAR-Ts with PDX
PDX are highly predictive models, preserving the heterogeneous pathological and genetic characteristics of original patient tumors and providing a translatable response. Our collection of over 2,500 well-characterized PDX models offers a wide range of CAR-T cell therapy targets.
Find the Most Relevant Models for your CAR-T Therapy Target
Need a validated model for CD19 - the main target for CAR-T therapies in hematological malignancies? Our validated Raji human Burkitt lymphoma, CD19 positive xenograft model is highly sensitive to CD19 targeting, and ready to run your efficacy studies now.
Alternatively, find the model expressing your CAR-T cell target of choice using OncoExpress or browse XenoBase®, our online database of cell line and cell line derived xenografts, or MuBase®, our online database of syngeneics and tumor homografts. The curated databases collate all model data, including genomic profiling, histology, and pharmacology data for easy model selection.
Real-Time Monitoring of CAR-T Efficacy in Systemic and Orthotopic Disease
Combine our bioluminescent imaging platform with systemic or orthotopic cell line derived xenografts for real-time, non-invasive evaluation of your CAR-T cell efficacy in vivo.
Track Clinical Persistence of CAR-Ts with Rare Cell Analysis
We have validated a novel multiparameter imaging and analysis platform for highly sensitive detection of CAR-T cells. Analyze preclinical or research use only clinical samples to track cell therapy persistence and to characterize at the single cell level.