Screen Hundreds of Tumor Tissue Microarray (TMA Tumor) Samples at a Time for biomarkers of interest
Tumor Microarrays (TMA) allow high-throughput analysis of molecular targets at the DNA, mRNA, and protein level under identical, standardized conditions on a single glass slide, ensuring maximal preservation of limited and irreplaceable tissue samples.
TMAs are a practical and effective tool for high-throughput molecular analysis of tissues to identify new diagnostic and prognostic markers, as well as molecular targets in human cancers. Data analysis is automated facilitating retrospective and prospective human studies.
CrownBio offers multiple pre-made formalin fixed, paraffin embedded (FFPE) TMAs from our HuPrime® Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX) models, as well as TMAs featuring our Cell Line Derived Xenograft, syngeneic, and MuPrime™ models.
Each PDX TMA contains a range of models covering a specific tumor type; colorectal, esophageal, gastric, head and neck, liver, lung, melanoma, pancreatic, and sarcoma collections
Our mixed cancer type Cell Line Derived Xenograft TMAs cover a range of human tumor types, while the murine syngeneic and MuPrime TMAs contain samples from our wide panel of syngeneic and murine allograft models, respectively.
All TMAs consist of triplicate cores for each model, allowing maximum confidence in you data.
CrownBio offers custom tissue slides and arrays from our vast collections of cancer cell lines and HuPrime PDX (which now comprises 2,500 models, and is constantly growing).
- Single tissue or TMA slides
- Approximately 2,500 validated PDX tumor models from a wide range of cancer types
- Around 200 Cell Line Derived Xenograft models
- Custom made TMAs to fit your specifications
- Fast turnaround, results ready in 3-4 weeks
- Flexible pricing (based on configuration, minimum 5 slides)
- Model information accessible via CrownBio curated online databases:
- HuBase™, CrownBio’s online database of PDX, which collates all of our models with their genomic annotation, clinical, and pharmacological data
- XenoBase®, which stores all of the available cell line and Cell Line Derived Xenograft model data, including in vivo pharmacology data, histopathology, and gene expression profiling
- MuBase®, CrownBio’s database collecting data from all our murine cancer models, including our syngeneic models background, mouse strain, histopathology, genomic profiling (RNAseq), standard of care (SoC), and immuno-profiling (infiltrate immune cells, cytokine profile, response to checkpoint inhibitors, etc.)
- OncoExpress™, CrownBio's one stop search engine for Oncology models collating all of our PDX, Cell Line Derived Xenograft, and syngeneic model data