Use Our Bioanalytical Services to Rapidly Profile and Evaluate Your Candidate's Biological Properties
Developing the optimum strategy for your candidate, from discovery to preclinical development, is a crucial element in ensuring your drug has the best opportunity for success.
CrownBio Provides a Full Pharmacology and Bioanalysis Platform including
- Early physicochemical property screening
- In vitro ADME profiling
- Late stage in vivo PK as well as PK/PD studies from rodents to NHPs for both small molecules and biologics
Ensure your compound has a robust market formulation.
In addition, our dedicated and experienced Protein Science team has unique technical expertise that, together with our modern equipped labs and capabilities, ensure we can provide high quality structural biology services, including:
- Recombinant protein expression
- Stable cell line and process development
- Protein crystallography
- Protein engineering and evolution
- Antibody affinity maturation
- Antibody humanization
- Antigen/antibody production
- Hybridoma mAb generation
CrownBio’s target validation services ensure an in-depth molecular understanding of cellular processes before transitioning potential targets into pharmacological candidates. To determine the biological functions of each target as well as the consequences of pharmacological intervention CrownBio offers several in vitro approaches:
- Interfering RNA
- Gene cloning and stable transfection
- Real-time PCR
- Target protein knockdown and overexpression
- In Vivo/Ex Vivo target validation
- Reporter gene assays
Our pharmacology and bioanalytical services are offered either as standalone or as fully-integrated drug discovery project services.
Our well-validated and characterized models including HuPrime® and HuKemia® Patient-Derived Xenografts (PDX), Cell Line Derived Xenografts, human primary cancer cells (PrimePanel™), and patient tumor samples can be used in later-stage in vivo and ex vivo pharmacological evaluation of both small molecules and biologics.
Contact us today to discuss you pharmacology and bioanalytical project needs.