Access the World's Largest Collection of PDX Data for Better Model Selection
HuBase, CrownBio’s online, searchable patient-derived xenograft (PDX) database, enables scientists around the world to quickly and easily search for models that meet their specific research needs.
HuBase collates data across the world's largest commercially available PDX collection, and includes an updated user experience featuring an easy to use filter system and real time genetic profiling analysis.
Create Your Account Now!
Search PDX Models for Your Specific Research Needs
Browse the collection to:
- Access a diverse collection of 1,600 well-characterized models from US, European, and Asian populations from our ever increasing panel of 2,500 patient-derived xenografts
- Evaluate and filter models based on indication, target, growth characteristics, standard of care treatment, and ethnicity
- Access RNAseq data for over 1,400 models and WES data for over 700 models
- Compare and contrast models for better model selection
- Export data in both graphical and tabular format to analyze
- View TMA availability
- Access associated publications for specific models