- 分子與細胞生物學位 (博士學位優先)
Company: Crown Bioscience Inc.
Location: San Diego
Position: Full Time
Crown Bioscience San Diego has a Quality Manager opportunity with responsibility to manage the Quality Management System including assuring effective management reviews, complaint handling, CAPA system, change control, calibration maintenance and internal auditing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide focus for the Quality Management System and work closely with all departments and functions to promote processes that ensure consistency, continuous improvement and compliance with quality and business requirements.
- Provide support for Quality Systems and maintain the appropriate level of customer service. Has the ability to write clear, coherent internal business communications / reports. Formally presents results of work.
- Prepare, host and respond to findings for external client audits.
- Non Conformance Reports and monitoring reporting performance and trends.
- Problem solve, identification of root cause and implementation / follow up of corrective procedures and preventive actions to ensure timely resolution of such problems.
- Ability to perform internal audits as required according to site and global plans.
- Use auditing as a proactive tool for improvement as well as compliance and challenge existing practice where appropriate.
- Timely completion and follow up through to closure of CAPA actions.
- Measuring and monitoring of performance against agreed KPIs.
- Collate and share information / data across the site as appropriate through reports and follows up on identified improvement opportunities.
- Actively contribute to the success of the overall QA team and the site.
- Actively participate and/or drives EU/Global QMS improvements as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific/Technical field (i.e. Chemistry, Biology, or Engineering).
- Effective communication skills are required, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving skills are required in situations that are not procedurally managed.
- Analytical ability is required to make competent decisions based on a review of analytical data
- Approximately 10-15% travel may be required
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Experience in a Regulated Quality environment
- Audit experience (as Auditor or Auditee)
Company: Crown Bioscience Inc.(Taicang,Suzhou / Beijing)
Location: Beijing / Taicang, Jiangsu Province, China (Very close to Shanghai)
Position: Full Time
Director/Principle Scientist Level – Molecular Biology
- Ph.D. or M.D. in cancer biology, immunology, pharmacology, medicine or related discipline.
- >10 years of experience in in vitro and in vivo cancer pharmacology studies.
- Person with cancer immunotherapy background will be preferentially considered.
- Good at finding problems; able to creatively resolve different challenges.
- Strong organizational ability, good interpersonal skill, and team work spirit. Management experience is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Strong scientific publications/presentations in peer-reviewed journals or relevant scientific meetings.
- Lead a team to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Responsible for service projects and internal platform building projects in cancer drug discovery field, especially immune-oncology projects.
- Finding and solving problems to improve process.
Junior Account Manager DACH
Summary:At Crown Bioscience, a premiere tier Contract Research Organisation, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Junior Account Manager. Preferentially based in Munich, Berlin or Vienna, the right candidate will help maintain and grow existing relations with mid-tier customers, and thereby drive the development of established business.
- Working closely with senior operational staff to further develop and cultivate existing relationships with current customer accounts to ensure repeat and expanded business.
- To organize and execute face-to-face client visits, accompanied by senior operational staff as appropriate.
- Taking responsibility for all parts of the sales cycle, generating a sustainable “pipeline” of sales to meet annual growth targets in DACH territory.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed growth and sales targets on established customer accounts
- To represent Crown Bioscience at DACH territory-based and international meetings.
- To recognize sales barriers and develop methods to overcome them.
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline with PostDoc experience from academia or industry,
- 1 year relevant industrial experience in a preclinical oncology/ pharmacology service-oriented CRO is a plus but not mandatory,
- Must have strong background in oncology and in vivo pharmacology,
- Must have strong business acumen, self-starting capabilities for using CRM systems, exceptional interpersonal, communication, and networking skills,
- German mother tongue, fluent English required
- Flexibility to spend approx 50%+ of sales time traveling.
For the right candidate a competitive package is available based on experience, with base salary accompanied by significant incentive potential.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Junior Account Manager” in the subject field
Functional area: Business Development and China marketing
Executive Director China Business Development Opportunity
About Crown Bioscience:
The mission of CrownBio is to address the unmet needs of life sciences by creating and supplying innovative translational technologies and platforms. Our products and services have been profoundly expediting research for in-vivo, in-vitro, translational oncology, target validation, preclinical prove of concept, assistive clinical strategy design, and biomarker discovery. Those who join CrownBio feel a sense of ownership about their future. They thrive through innovation in the foremost fields in the biotechnology. Here, you will join passionate professionals who strive to develop innovative products and technologies for biopharmaceutical applications to advance fields in science and medicine. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity and growth opportunities.
CrownBio is currently seeking talented and motivated Sr. Business Development profession to join our business developmental team located in China. The position’s role will be responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of business sales and marketing strategies to leverage company’s business opportunities in the area of translational science, specifically, translational oncology.
Essential responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals in the assigned market;
- Identify and analyze business opportunity, and formulate plans to capture the opportunity and deal with problems;
- Contact prospective customer/partner companies to further explore business opportunities and manage negotiations;
- Develop and maintain key business relationships across a broad sphere of influence, both internally and externally;
- Logistics management in daily order.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Molecular and Cell Biology, PhD preferred
- Must have strong background in oncology and in vivo pharmacology
- PDX, CDX experience selling to pharma and biotech in China- 10 years experience
- Relevant business experience (pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO) is preferred
- Masterful selling skills that result in strong, trusting customer relationships
- Masterful negotiation experience with preferred background knowledge
- Multi-lingual desired, fluent Chinese required
- Flexibility to spend approx. 50%+ of sales time traveling
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative matrix where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are continuously looking for talents from various backgrounds to join us. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com