Company: Crown Bioscience Inc.(Taicang,Suzhou / Beijing)
Location: Beijing / Taicang, Jiangsu Province, China (Very close to Shanghai)
Position: Full Time
Director/Principle Scientist Level – Molecular Biology
- Ph.D. or M.D. in cancer biology, immunology, pharmacology, medicine or related discipline.
- >10 years of experience in in vitro and in vivo cancer pharmacology studies.
- Person with cancer immunotherapy background will be preferentially considered.
- Good at finding problems; able to creatively resolve different challenges.
- Strong organizational ability, good interpersonal skill, and team work spirit. Management experience is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Strong scientific publications/presentations in peer-reviewed journals or relevant scientific meetings.
- Lead a team to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Responsible for service projects and internal platform building projects in cancer drug discovery field, especially immune-oncology projects.
- Finding and solving problems to improve process.
Junior Account Manager DACH
Summary:At Crown Bioscience, a premiere tier Contract Research Organisation, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Junior Account Manager. Preferentially based in Munich, Berlin or Vienna, the right candidate will help maintain and grow existing relations with mid-tier customers, and thereby drive the development of established business.
- Working closely with senior operational staff to further develop and cultivate existing relationships with current customer accounts to ensure repeat and expanded business.
- To organize and execute face-to-face client visits, accompanied by senior operational staff as appropriate.
- Taking responsibility for all parts of the sales cycle, generating a sustainable “pipeline” of sales to meet annual growth targets in DACH territory.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed growth and sales targets on established customer accounts
- To represent Crown Bioscience at DACH territory-based and international meetings.
- To recognize sales barriers and develop methods to overcome them.
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline with PostDoc experience from academia or industry,
- 1 year relevant industrial experience in a preclinical oncology/ pharmacology service-oriented CRO is a plus but not mandatory,
- Must have strong background in oncology and in vivo pharmacology,
- Must have strong business acumen, self-starting capabilities for using CRM systems, exceptional interpersonal, communication, and networking skills,
- German mother tongue, fluent English required
- Flexibility to spend approx 50%+ of sales time traveling.
For the right candidate a competitive package is available based on experience, with base salary accompanied by significant incentive potential.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Junior Account Manager” in the subject field
Functional area: Business Development and China marketing
Executive Director China Business Development Opportunity
About Crown Bioscience:
The mission of CrownBio is to address the unmet needs of life sciences by creating and supplying innovative translational technologies and platforms. Our products and services have been profoundly expediting research for in-vivo, in-vitro, translational oncology, target validation, preclinical prove of concept, assistive clinical strategy design, and biomarker discovery. Those who join CrownBio feel a sense of ownership about their future. They thrive through innovation in the foremost fields in the biotechnology. Here, you will join passionate professionals who strive to develop innovative products and technologies for biopharmaceutical applications to advance fields in science and medicine. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity and growth opportunities.
CrownBio is currently seeking talented and motivated Sr. Business Development profession to join our business developmental team located in China. The position’s role will be responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of business sales and marketing strategies to leverage company’s business opportunities in the area of translational science, specifically, translational oncology.
Essential responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals in the assigned market;
- Identify and analyze business opportunity, and formulate plans to capture the opportunity and deal with problems;
- Contact prospective customer/partner companies to further explore business opportunities and manage negotiations;
- Develop and maintain key business relationships across a broad sphere of influence, both internally and externally;
- Logistics management in daily order.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Molecular and Cell Biology, PhD preferred
- Must have strong background in oncology and in vivo pharmacology
- PDX, CDX experience selling to pharma and biotech in China- 10 years experience
- Relevant business experience (pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO) is preferred
- Masterful selling skills that result in strong, trusting customer relationships
- Masterful negotiation experience with preferred background knowledge
- Multi-lingual desired, fluent Chinese required
- Flexibility to spend approx. 50%+ of sales time traveling
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative matrix where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are continuously looking for talents from various backgrounds to join us. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org