Interested in CrownBio services, but not sure which one you need?
Review our Quick Facts, providing the key points on a range of topics, in an easy to read one page format.
- FATZO mouse: Highly translatable model for diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome
- NHP models of obesity: Spontaneous and diet-induced models for obesity research
- PKD models : Human disease relevant rat and mouse models of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Spontaneously diabetic NHPs : The most translatable animal model in Type 2 diabetes research
- ZDSD rat : Highly translatable model for obesity, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and diabetic complications
- HuBase™ : Online searchable Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX) database
- HuKemia® : Patient-derived blood cancer models
- HuMark™: Discovery and validation of novel oncology biomarkers
- HuPrime®: The world’s largest commercial collection of well-characterized PDX models
- HuSignature™: Discovery and validation of genetic signatures of response
- HuTrial™: Mouse clinical trials using PDX models
- OmniPanel™: CrownBio collection of over 400 cell lines for in vitro studies
- OmniScreen™: Well-validated, large-scale cell panel screening platform
- OncoExpress™: Powerful new online search engine, covering PDX, Cell Line Derived Xenografts, and immuno-oncology models e.g. syngeneics
- PrimePanel™: PDX derived cell lines
- XenoBase®: Online searchable cell line and Cell Line Derived Xenograft model database
- XenoSelect™: In vitro screening panel of over 180 cell lines with corresponding in vivo models available
Contact us for more information on any of the Quick Fact Sheets or any other CrownBio services.