Concerned with pharmacological actions on living systems, including the reactions with and binding to cell constituents, and the biochemical and physiological consequences of these actions, Pharmacodynamics is where Crown can leverage its extensive expertise and models to provide expert services.
Following a Pharmacokinetic screen, discovery research typically progresses to the investigation of repeatable pharmacodynamic (PD) biomarkers in multiple species. We routinely conduct in vivo screening studies that generate both PK and PD endpoints. Whether your program needs to utilise modified rodent models, a diet-induced phenotype or tissue-specific target analysis, we can work with you to identify and design the use of the most appropriate models to provide the customized study designs you require.
We offer complete support for the in vivo evaluation of compound properties, including:
- Fast response to initiate study
- Timed dosing by various routes (i.v., p.o., i.p., s.c., i.m. etc)
- Single, Multiple and Cassette Dose
- Multiple sampling time points over 24 hours
- Rodents – blood, urine, bile, CSF, and multiple tissues
- Rat Carotid artery & Jugular Vein Cannulation
- Mouse Serial blood collection from saphenous vein
- Studies in Normal and Disease Animals
- Histology and pathology expertise and sample preparation
- Formulation services. In-house extensive experience and a wide range of standard vehicle components
- Full Bioanalytical support available
- Allometric Dose Prediction and PK Optimization
- Typical Design (mice, rat, dog, monkey)
- Standard Formulation & Specific Formulation Development
- AAALAC Accredited Facilities
Contact us today for a quotation or to discuss your project needs.