CrownBio Excels in Custom Stable Cell Lines to Accelerate Your Research
Developing stable cell lines can be time consuming and complex. Let Crown simplify your cell line development efforts for protein production and cell-based assays. We specialize in cell lines for research use and biopharmaceutical applications, and can produce custom cell lines within the following areas:
- Recombinant stable overexpression cell lines
- Luciferase Reporter cell lines
Stable Overexpression and Luciferase Reporter Cell Line Development
The greatest advantage of employing stable cell lines in cell based assays and cell derived productions is to overcome the inconsistency in reproducibility of the expression level of gene of interest. It provides a long-standing, definite and reproducible expression of gene of interest. The stably-transfected cell lines are important tools for innovative drug discovery including advanced drug screening for new targets as well as validation of existing targets. Major benefits of working with Crown for stable cell lines include:
- Sub-cloning and storage: We are fully equipped to receive, store and sub-clone your cell lines, and to further characterize them by a variety of methods at your direction.
- Assay development: Validate function via a range of experimental protocols including flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry and western blot analysis.
- Quality control: Tell us your specifications for analysis and we will develop a customized report just for you.