FACS analysis of cell surface CD30L expression by an anti-hCD30L antibody and isotype control antibody.
CD30L Cell Line Background
CD30 ligand (CD30L), also known as TNFSF8 or CD153, is a member of TNF superfamily, expressed on the cell surface of activated T cells, B cells and monocytes. Several preclinical studies suggest important regulatory functions of the CD30-CD30L system in various aspects of the immune system, such as cell proliferation, activation, differentiation, and cell death. CD30 and CD30L may represent promising drug targets for cancer, autoimmune disease and chronic inflammatory disease.
The TNF ligand superfamily member 8 (CD30L) is also known as CD153, CD30L, CD30LG, or TNLG3A.
Recombinant Cell Line Generation
293T human CD30L cell line was generated using pLVX-puro vector with human CD30L gene sequence.
Cell Line Characterization
Recombinant Cell Line Profile
|Cell line ID:||293T/hCD30L|
|Cell type:||Human embryonic kidney|
|Gene ID/Accession #:||NM_001244.3|
|Selection marker:||Puromycin (0.5ug/ml)|
|Application:||Drug screening and biological assays|
|Morphology:||Fibroblastoid cells growing adherently as monolayer|
|Medium:||DMEM + 10% FBS|
|Subculture:||Seed out at ca. 2-3 x 106 cells/80 cm2; split confluent culture 1:4 - 1:5 every 2-3 days|
|Incubation:||37 °C with 5% CO2|
|Storage:||Frozen in liquid nitrogen with 70% medium, 20% FBS and 10% DMSO|
|Doubling time:||24-30 hours|
Thaw the vial as soon as possible upon receipt to insure its viability.
- Thaw the frozen vial in a 37°C water bath for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the vial into biosafety cabinet. Wipe the surface with 70% ethanol and drop the cell suspension gently into a centrifuge tube containing 9.0 mL complete culture medium.
- Spin at ~ 125 x g, for 5- 7 minutes at room temperature.
- Resuspend cell pellet with the appropriate volume of complete medium and transfer the cell suspension into a T25 culture flask.
- Incubate the culture at 37°, 5% CO2 incubator or refer to the specific culture condition, if possible.