General Announcement Regional HR Update
To all US & European/UK Employees;
First and foremost, THANK YOU all for your continued commitment and contributions to CrownBio, given the frequently changing nature of COVID-19. As applicable to all US and European/UK based employees will slowly resume the CrownBio’s new normal and adjusted work schedules, according to site Manager and/or GM in efforts to support our Clients and business needs.
Our ultimate goal and highest priority is the health, safety and well-being of our employees around the world, while ensuring operational efficiency. Your Pandemic Response Teams will continue to provide our employees with specific information regarding your respective sites and answer all your questions and concerns.
Employee Guidance Update 05/01/20:
- All US and European/UK employees currently working from home can continue to work remotely
- All regional sites will continue to abide by local, state and/or government mandates
- Effective May 4, 2020: No more incentive hours. Payroll and GM will no longer track incentive hours and we will resume normal Payroll practices for all regions
Time Off – USA and European/UK Based Employees
- Sick days from COVID-19 will count towards employee’s Sick days. Please reference your respective regions Sick and/or Leave Policy, or the NEW COVID-19: New Federal Paid Leave, and work with HR
- If you or someone in your home is sick, Family first! PLEASE STAY HOME!!
- Company will continue to have employees self-quarantine for 14 days
All other arrangements noted in the last company announcement on 3/22/2020 will remain the same.
Again, our ultimate goal and highest priority is the health, safety and well-being of our employees around the world. The www.CrownBiobio.com/besafe website is being updated with vital information pertaining to our business. Please make sure that you are able to access and view the site. Please reach out to BeSafe@CrownBiobio.com if you have any concerns or questions, or reach out to your local Pandemic Response Team, Site Manager, or Regional HR.
Human Resources Department